Hydroponic Germination Sponge Cube
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 , , Piece
- 4139 INR/Piece
- 32.5 x 30.5 x 3.7cm Centimeter (cm)
Catering to the requirements of our precious consumers, the Brio Agri Producer Company Limited Company is manufacturing, supplying and exporting a huge collection of the Hydroponic Germination Sponge Cube. These cubes are permeable, spongy and lightweight and highly suitable for growing hydroponics. Our products are available in several materials like rock wool, peat, moss making it an excellent choice. We are providing the range of the Hydroponic Germination Sponge Cube at nominal prices.
32.5 x 30.5 x 3.7cm
Brio Hydroponics Producer Co. Ltd
32.5 x 30.5 x 3.7cm
A lower density and higher drainage foam, the Oasis Cubes growing medium are specially engineered for the seed germination of vegetables and herbs in Hydroponic systems. Designed for serious growers, the Oasis Cubes' higher drainage design helps to maintain an ideal air to water balance, even under heavy watering conditions. The enhanced drainage also keeps the top of the media drier, helping to minimize algae growth. The lower density of the Cubes' foam medium enables superior root growth.
- Each sheet contains 156 Cubes. One box contains 20 Sheets.
- High-drainage product characteristic is ideal for crops requiring high air porosity.
- 32.5 x 30.5 x 3.7
- A specifically engineered balance of water and air promotes vigorous root development.
- Maintains the original air porosity: the cells do not compact after continual watering.
- Pre-dibbled seed holes are uniform in depth and spacing, which makes it easy to automate the seeding process.
- Consistent product quality, cell-to-cell.
- Sterile media arrives pathogen-free, to help reduce disease and insect problems.
- Easy to separate cubes at transplant.
- No starter fertiliser for maximum nutrient flexibility.
- Supply Ability
- 100 , , Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India